Live Your Life On Your Terms
Take control of your Confidence
Why This Course?
Part 1 - Fundamentals
Part 2 - Your confidence and you
- What factors influence confidence — Find out what factors influence your confidence and know the importance of creating new healthy habits that will shape a more confident you 16.22
- How perception can alter our confidence — What is your filter? Do you have a self-fulfilling prophecy? Learn how to address unhealthy comparisons, how perception affects our confidence and how to alter your perception through praise and celebration of your achievements 14.12
- How healthy habits can improve your confidence — What are healthy habits? Do you act out unhealthy habits? Learn how habits, food, movement and sleep affects your confidence 13.12
- How to change your mindset to achieve your goals — Change your mindset from fixed to growth, change your why and learn tips on how to achieve what your want 17.22
Part 3 - Your confidence and others
- Why do we care what people think? — Discover why we care about other people's opinions and how to not care following discussions on loneliness vs social connection 11.12
- Should we care about what people think? — How much should we care what others think? Who should we care about? Find out the importance of moderation and how to make sure you are not caring too much 11.21
- How we can harness our body to care less what others think? — Control your body’s response and thoughts, take advantage of feel good chemicals and realise the control you have of your own thoughts, emotions and behaviour 18.34
Part 4 - Moving Forward
- What steps can you take to improve your confidence — Be the best version of you, understand how language has power, deal with self-criticism and become aware of the triggers around you. 11.22
- Focusing on others to improve your confidence — Discover the role that community and helping others plays in improving your confidence. Own your happiness, find satisfaction in what you do and how focusing on others improves your motivation 11.12
- How to have confidence in your relationships — Importance of being confident within yourself, realise being confident will attract confidence and why confidence in relationships is vital for their success 24.03
- How to harness confidence to achieve productivity — Techniques to harness confidence, how confidence achieves productivity, how to ensure tasks are completed and methods to achieve goals set for the day 10.23
- How to exude confidence through body language — What is body language? Realise how body language can be used to portray confidence 16.45
- How to gain confidence in public speaking — Techniques to gain confidence when speaking in public, importance of body language and importance of breathing techniques 15.21
Mindset Relationships Confidence Habits Goals Body language Public speaking
Start Changing Your Life Today Get instant access.
- Change your mindset
- Become more confident
- How to use body language
- Improve your relationships
Dr. Sara Valencia Botto is a developmental psychologist and lecturer in the department of psychology at Emory University. Her research on when humans begin to care about the evaluation of others has been featured in various media outlets, including ABC News, the Huff Post, TED.com and other major international newspapers. Before joining the Emory psychology department, Dr. Botto received her PhD in cognition and development 2020 from Emory University, and a B.S. from the University of Georgia in 2014. Beyond teaching and research, Dr. Botto is passionate about disseminating psychological science to the public, traveling, and spending time with her family.
Struggles with: Anxiety
I've struggled with anxiety on and off since I was a little girl, so when I heard about Lovd I jumped at the opportunity to take the course! Tim breaks down the emotions and situations typically related to anxiety in such a logical way that it's hard not to turn inward and look at the stories you've been telling yourself and be inspired to rewrite them. I definitely resonated with a lot of what Nicole and Tim spoke about, and have taken the time to reflect and put into action some of the actions that Tim recommends, which in a few days have already helped me understand my feelings at a more deeper level. I'd recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn more about anxiety and the associated emotions that go along with it!
Struggles with: Confidence
Achievement: Walking into a room of people.
The course is in a really good format, really approachable, really easy to use. It is nice getting professional advice from Sara and stories from her professional career with first hand experiences from Nicole. There are lot of tips and advice on how to boost your self esteem and improve your confidence in yourself. It will definitely help me going forwards. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is struggling with these issues themselves
Struggles with: Anxiety
I really enjoyed the format of the sessions. Instead of being an intense monologue from a healthcare professional it seemed more like a conversation between friends. It was very helpful you can tell Nicole has dealt with these situations before and that she really wants to help people move forward and grow from them. Nicole was often voicing the dialogue that was in my head as the sessions were going on. The lengths of the sessions are really easy to fit into a busy day. Taking 20mins to listen to a session each morning really improved my outlook for the day. If you are thinking about doing one of these courses I would definitely recommend doing them because at the end of the day if you don't make time for your mental health then no one will.