HOW NOT TO GIVE A F**K!
Who cares what other people think? Not you!
- How not to give a f**k! — Learn how to be self confident and not give a f**k. Recognise your worth, recognise your opinion is worthy and how to accept constructive criticism 10.46
- Focus on growth — Grow as an individual through discovering your purpose, focusing on optimism and extending your comfort zone 12.34
- Self-compassion — Silence the mean critic in your head, discover why it is important to be kind to yourself and replace your inner monologue with one of kindness 10.45
- Celebrate your flaws — Cut yourself some slack and celebrate your progression, understand your authentic self and discover the route to happiness 10.43
- Bottom up advocacy — Self reflect on your journey, build awareness of your anxiety, continue to focus on your growth and be able to pass on your teachings of perfectionism 12.21
Meet the Expert
Tom is Assistant Professor in Psychological and Behaviour Science at the London School of Economics. He studies how the rising tide of perfectionism - in our social media feeds, in school, university, and work - is driving an increase in mental illness among young people. His TED talk 'Our dangerous obsession with with perfectionism is getting worse' has had nearly 3 million views.